Business advisory and bookkeeping

Civil and commercial advice

Consultation with advisor (civil and commercial)
Property Registry Procedures
Request for cadastral information (referencia catastral)
Property sale registration (Registro de la propiedad)
Registration of mortgage
Movable property registry procedures
Civil registry procedures
Birth certificate request
Marriage / demise certificate request

Complete bookkeeping / tax advice

Complete bookkeeping / tax advice for autonomos
Complete bookkeeping / tax advice for companies

Consultancy for expats

Consultation with advisor for expats
Declaration of assets abroad of Spain(Form 720)
Non-resident income declaration - IRNR
Residence permit obtaining (Tarjeta de Residencia or TIE)
Obtaining of Residence certificate for european community citizens (certificado de residencia comunitaria)
Legalization of documents at the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (M.A.E.)

Creation of companies / autonomos

Consultation with advisor (creation of companies)
Creation of companies
Creation of a non-profit organisation
Preparation of company statutes
Management of administrative procedures
Subsidy Consultancy
Digital certificate for company request
Company Registration at the Mercantile Registry (Registro Mercantil)

Labor Consultancy

Consultation with labor advisor
Self-Employed Autonomo Registration (RETA)
Registration, cancellation and modification of social security (Seguridad Social)
Preparation of sick leave and work accident reports
Preparation of dismissal and disciplinary action letter
Registration and cancellation of household employees in the social security
Presentation of income on account and annual summary

Tax Advisory for Individuals

Consultation with advisor for individuals
Individual income statement
Joint income statement
Declaration of assets
Reply to requests from Finance Ministry (Ministerio de Hacienda)
Digital private individual certificate request
Real estate tax claims management
Inheritance and gift tax declaration
Postponement / fractionation of taxes request
Response to attachment proceedings

Tax and accounting

Initial consultation with an accountant
Preparation of registrations, cancellations, modifications and presentations in Tax Agency (A.E.A.T), Social Security ...
Presentation of books and annual accounts (companies)
Wealth tax filing
Corporate tax filing
VAT filing
Property transfer tax filing
Local tax filing (IVTM, IBI, etc...)

Traffic authority (DGT)

Consultancy with advisor (Traffic authority - (DGT)
Change of vehicle information
Vehicle ownership transfer
Temporary or permanent vehicle deregistration
Circulation permit duplicate
Driving licence duplicate
Farm vehicle registration and deregistration
Request of vehicle information
New or old vehicle registration

Electrical work

24 hour emergency electrical services

Boat electrics

Electrical Installations

Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning

Home theater creation


Other electric services

Renewable energy

Safety and Security

Satellite and TV

Services for electric cars

Smart home services

Telecommunications networks


Garden construction works

Garden electrics

Garden maintenance

Garden waste disposal

Hedge services

Landscape design and installation

Lawn care

Palm tree care

Plant health care

Privacy and noise protection

Raised bed construction

Robot lawn mower services

Small land works

Tree care & pruning

Tree planting

Heating, ventilation, air conditioning

Air conditioning


Hot water